Week beginning 19th October. These words will be tested on Friday 23rd October.
Week beginning 12th October. These words will be tested on Friday 16th October.
Week beginning 5th October. These words will be tested on Friday 9th October.
Week beginning 28th September. These words will be tested on Friday 2nd October.
Week beginning 21st September. These words will be tested on Friday 25th September.
Week beginning 14th September. These words will be tested on Friday 18th September.
Week beginning 7th September. These words will be tested on Friday 11th September.
Spellings for this week! These words are a recap of some key year 2 words and will be tested on Monday 7th September.
Hello Year 3’s!
WE have loved seeing what you have been getting up to in literacy!
This week as it is the last week of summer e thought it would be a lovely idea to reflect on the past year!
Follow the powerpoint Final Week of Literacy 2020
Mon- Jumping Orange Word Story
Tues- Mind map and Self portrait –Doc1
Weds- Reflection of the Year – Reflection of the year
Thurs- Looking to the Future – Looking to the future
Fri- Spelling test and fun and games! You can select any activities from here if you wish! t2-e-3707-year-3-summer-english-activity-booklet_ver_16 (1) T-HE-024-Your-Machine-Invention-Planning-Sheet T-L-910-Comic-Book-Templates T-T-13177-A-Z-Of-The-School-Year-Writing-Frame T-T-24360-Summer-Mindfulness-Colouring-Sheets US-T-330-Summertime-Word-Search Year 3 Answers Year 3 Summer English Activity Booklet
Attached are the sheets needed but remember you do not need to print them you can use plain/lined paper at home and copy the style of the sheet!
I would really love to see your blog posts or email your reflections to me at email@example.com
Hello Year 3’s
This is your final week of Year 3 Maths! We are super impressed with the efforts you have been putting into your maths!
This week’s maths is about measure, pictograms, bar charts and some games.
REMEMBER – try and practise your times tables on TTRS – I have set up tournaments. So get multiplying!!!!!
There are videos for each lesson followed by the activity sheets. Copy and paste the video link. If you can’t print the sheets do not worry as you can just write out the calculations or answers on a piece of paper just as the sheets model.
- Monday -Measure 1 and 2 Lesson video -https://vimeo.com/434622854
- Monday Activity –Lesson-1-Measure-mass-2 Lesson-1-Answers-Measure-mass-2
- Tuesday Measure – Pictograms- Lesson Video -https://vimeo.com/436505440
- Tuesday Activity- Y3-Spring-Block-3-WO1-Pictograms-2019 Y3-Spring-Block-3-ANS1-Pictograms-2019
- Wednesday- Bar Charts – Lesson Video – https://vimeo.com/436505583
- Wednesday Activity-Y3-Spring-Block-3-WO2-Bar-charts-2019 Y3-Spring-Block-3-ANS2-Bar-charts-2019
- Thursday and Friday – you can complete maths games on TORCH https://torch.taw.org.uk/learningzone/SitePages/Home.aspx, Purple Mash or work through the summer booklet! Enjoy the last week of maths!
- Year 3 Summer Booklet – Questions
- Year 3 Summer Booklet – Answers
Any further queries, email Mrs Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jump to homework for other classes: