Key Targets 2018 – 2019
Main whole school targets:
- To increase progress and attainment of girls in Maths (2017/18 Key 2 SATS girls attainment 77% v 76% nationally; Progress -1.4 compared to 0 nationally).
- To ensure that PPG pupils make Above National Expectations for progress in Reading and Maths (2017/18 Key 2 SATS Reading progress -0.5, Maths progress -0.3).
- To ensure that more boys are achieving Greater Depth expectations in Writing across the school (2017/18 Key 1 SATS 3% GDS writing)
- To ensure that more PPG pupils are achieving Greater Depth expectations in Maths across the school (2017/18 exit from Mighty Oaks 39% at ARE).
- To increase the % of boys achieving Age Related Expectations in Writing in the Early Years (2017/18 exit from Mighty oaks 39% at ARE).
- To adopt some features of the Finnish education systems into our curriculum e.g. more independence, more ownership, more risk taking etc.
- To review our current curriculum offer so it is not all knowledge based and ensure that skills are taught progressively and embedded throughout, leading to the development of skills progression documents.
- To promote and embed all aspects of the E-Safety curriculum to pupils.