Key Targets 2017 – 2018
Main whole school targets to improve:
- Refine the schools approach to the teaching of spelling for those pupils who have difficulty in this area
- Build further on the productive partnership with parents to develop the way technology is used to support learning at home
- Continue to establish more consistent systems for tracking pupils’ progress in different foundation subjects.
- MAT development in view of sharing expertise and developing opportunities for staff.
- Raising awareness of equality and diversity. We will monitor the progress and achievement of pupils by the relevant and appropriate protected characteristics. We will continue to celebrate diversity.